Saturday, January 21, 2012

Things I'm liking...

Two books:
The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller

And

Jesus + Nothing = Everything by Tullian Tchividjian




That I can make Liam laugh-I found his ticklish spot. Also, I probably said this before but the poor child is known as Bummy. It's Jack's fault. The whole family calls him that.

My seester's re-vamped blog that now is mostly dedicated to my favorite topic: food.

Speaking of food, this Slow-cooker Baked Potato Soup recipe is quite good.




I went on a date with my boy and he bought me these slippers. I love them. They are like secret slippers cause they look like cute shoes and have a sole so when I run outside my feet don't get wet. BUT, they are lined with fur! It's like some fuzzy little creature is cuddling my feet. They keep my feet nice and warm which is helpful since I despise socks. I may never wear other shoes again. (and they were on clearance! Tarjay!)




And I'm liking conversing with Jack. The other day I asked him what a deer says and he said "Um, 'oh dear!'" He "um's" a lot. That is totally my fault. But I love it!

No comments: