Saturday, April 28, 2012

Six months...




Today I sat in a hospital room and snuggled with a dear friend's newborn little boy (Jett, who is adorable!) and I couldn't believe that it was six whole months ago that I was in a hospital room, snuggling MY newborn little boy. How has time gone so fast?




Liam John, my Sweetness, our Bummy boy.




He brings us so much joy. He is almost always very, very happy--with giggles and smiles and yells of happiness. Except for the lesser times when he is very, very sad or, slightly more often, very, very mad.



He is a child of extremes--very passionate about whatever he is feeling. I love it. He's not as easy as mostly mellow Jack, but he's got this little spirit that I love. Someday that spirit and stubbornness is going to accomplish something wonderful.




He loves his Daddy and wants to be just like his brother and he really loves Mommy--so much that he puts up a grand fight about being put to bed in his crib at night, as he prefers my arms for bedtime. (and somehow, lucky for him, he always manages to wake up in them every morning. I'm a sucker for baby cuddles.) And, oh, well he's just the cutest thing ever. I love him!